Thursday, April 1
I'll take the Rapists for 5,000
That's therapists Mr. Connery. What to do, what to do, what to do. Nothing is what I do, how 'bout you? I need to look up how to educate children with autism. Hey I'm very autistic, oh wait, I mean artistic (that was a bad joke). I went to an edible book thing in the Rare Book Room in the library, it was kind of interesting, people made food things incorporating aspects from books, I enjoyed one, I forgot the title, but it said "some assembly required" and it was a big dish of Alphabits cereal, I felt smart cause I got it right away, very few times do I feel smart, it was a nice boost. Getting over my tonsilitus a bit, though I'm having a hard time breathing, my throat is very constricted and I'm a little stuffed up, so I get out of breath when I'm eating and I feel like a loser. I'm excited cause I got $955 dollars from school, I'm not sure why, hope it's not a fluke, tomorrow I'll go check on my financial aid stuff, refunds are great. Damn, I'm thirsty again, I hope I get over this soon and I sure I hope I didn't get whatever my roommate had, that would suck royally. Well, I'll take another stab at doing some work, I can't wait to go to my art class, I want to finish the cow skull I was drawing, hope nothing moved in the still life, that's always annoying. Oh wait, here's something really stupid I thought up last night. Okay, I looked at the back of my bottle of lotion and it says "provides long lasting moisturization", but I just read it really quickly at first I thought it said "provides long lasting masturbation". Yes, I was taken a little aback as well, but it made me giggle. Suave lotion would get a nice market of buyers if they marketed that, but I'm sure more people would end up offended, oh well. Thanks for letting me waste your time, it's nice to waste others people's time other than just my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment