Friday, April 30
Thank Goodness it's Blah
Yay for Friday. I'm sitting here at work eating a leftover bean burrito listening to my Chicago Soundtrack, so it's pretty nice, didn't even have history class today. Later I'm going to my friends' party at their parents house in Allen, I'm not sure where that is exactly, but my roommate's got directions. "No, not chewin', POPPIN'!" I'm looking up information on "positive discipline" right now, well not RIGHT now, but yeah, you get what I mean. Huh, how sad, I have no quirky anecdotes to share, my brain is so fried from earlier this week, "he had strength and she had none and yet they both reached for the gun." Oh, my roommate made fun of me for attacking my burrito last night, I was starving, the cafeteria food sucked an exceptional amount yesterday. I think that's about it. I still get a little sad over my breakup, but now I'm single, I can go out on the town, no strings attached. Yeah, like that'll happen, it took me 18 years to snag a guy I'll probably spend another 18 trying to do the same thing again. No, must have high self-esteem, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like me." Or maybe I should think of Chris Farley's motivational speaker character, yeah you know what I'm talking about, I wish I could do a proper imitation in print, but I don't think that'll work to well, you'll just have to rely on your own resources for that visual. Well, I finish out my blahzay day, hopefully that party will be pretty fun tonight. Man, I can't wait to go back home, I need a break. Razzle Dazzle 'em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment