Weird, it's a Saturday morning and I'm up, and the time thing won't stay on central on this thing so it always says two hours earlier than when I actually write this crap. I actually went out last night, fun fun, it was this guy's B-Day that some of my friends knew and he was throwing an 80's party. There was a keg, but no drinking for me, I only drink with family, plus I like to make fun of the drunk people. It wasn't really a wild party, but a couple of my friends who had been drinking were dancing like idiots, but it was fun to watch. I looked great in my 80's garb, I reminded me of my older sister when she was in high school, flipped up collar, wild hair, bright make-up, sad thing is the outfit I wore wouldn't be too weird for me if I didn't have my collar flipped up, my hair wild, and not wearing so bright blue of eye-shadow. Well, still have to take my Art Appreciation test online, whoopie, and then I have to go work on my still-life sometime when the art building is open before they change it on Sunday, plus there is some other shit I have to do at some point in the near future.
I hope my sister and brother-in-law are doing okay, they just found out one of their friends is terminally ill and is not expected to live for over a week. Very shocking, my blessings go out them and their friend.
Well, on that note I guess I'll go eat some breakfast now (milk and cereal as always) and get cranking on my online test before I put it off any longer, no procastinating for me.
Saturday, April 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment