Well, now I'm slightly peeved because I can't into one of my art classes in the summer here at my stupid school and I'm trying to get my portfolio done so I can get accepted to the comm design program, but that won't do me much good if I can't get the classes I need so now I'm trying to get in a community college that offers it and hopefully, just hopefully, everything will work out in a semi-descent manner and hopefully I don't go bald by the end of the semester.
ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, my room mate was nice enough to sit still for a couple of hours so I could draw her so that I have a figure drawing for my portfolio now, baby steps in trying to get everything done. I think I can get through all this, I'll just keep on trucking. Well, I'm about to fall asleep, soooo......yeah.
Monday, April 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment