Tuesday, April 20

Solid Gold!

Well, I didn't write yesterday, cause nothing was accomplished yesterday, the most significant part of my day was me and my roommate watched Austin Powers in Goldmember, hence the quote of the day being what it is. I've got to turn in my one-point perspective drawing today, and I feel it looks pretty damn good, not perfect, but good. Not much else going on besides trying to get all my shit together, oh look now you're farfrompoopin' (sorry, bad joke from an El Paso comedian). At the moment I have about five different songs playing in my head, whenever I reach a spot in one song where I don't remember anymore of the words I switch to another, helps keep the insanity in my head going at a constant speed.

I hate the printer in this office, it's so evil, it won't print PDF files in a timely manner and it doesn't help that I have to print off over 50 pages of it, it's taking so friggin' long. Damn evil printer, it was probably made by the Dutch. Hey look everyone my vinky vas a key! HAHAHA! Oh, I guess I'll get some work done or try and study for my history test tomorrow, ah, good times.

No comments: