If our hands and ears were our private parts, would we just wear gloves and earmuffs? That's a stupid question, cause we all wear other clothing than just our underwear, though I guess that would be the minimum amount of clothing you can have on until you're considered naked. I wonder how swimsuits would be then. And would erotic pictures require showing just little bit of ear? Hmmmm.....yes indeed. Quite a quandry this hypothetical question, but it is hypothetical soooo......who the hell cares?
Okay, now that I've wasted a minute of your time, I'll continue to do so cause I've still got 40 minutes left at work :o( and I've finished most of my stuff, as suprising as this may sound, I actually do get things accomplished. I'm participating in Artist Expressions tomorrow, I'm actually going to play some Disney songs on the piano, hope I don't screw up too bad, I suppose I do okay for not having taken any lessons, but that also means I have a lot of bad habits. I wonder how many people read my nonsense, probably like two if I'm lucky, oh well, I get to vent, all is well in my universe. I can't believe that a year has already passed by, I wouldn't of been able to conceive being a big badass college kid at this time last year, and I have survived rather well. Sadly I'll be stuck in the dorms again next year, but I'll deal, it's cheaper and easier than getting an apartment, if you don't already know this cheap and easy are always on the top of my list. (hmmm.....that last statement could be interpretted in a couple of different ways) Well, now I only have 30 minutes left of work, maybe I'll do some gov't homework, or just sit here spacing out. I think the latter is more likely to happen. 8-P
Tuesday, April 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment