Sunday, April 18
Out of the Loop
It's my sister's birthday today and I would like to do something, but I don't know what she's up to and I called my bro to see if he was doing anything for her, but no one answered and I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing something cause they always forget to tell me about it. I really don't want to be in my room right now, maybe I'll work on my project, then I won't feel so bad, but this sucks, almost as much as tour groups. I don't even know what to get my sis, I can make a card, nice cheapo college student gift, I don't of any other things she wants besides a TV and I really can't afford that, I suppose I could get her movie or something, but I don't know what movie she would want. Shit. I'll try to figure out what I'm doing later, I'll just sit around and mope for a while right now though, maybe eat a bowl a cereal or something. Le sigh.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment