Thursday, April 1
All By Myself
Well, my roommate's gone, my boyfriend disappeared, and my sister fell asleep on the phone while I was talking to her. Soooooo, now I've got this fantastic dorm room all to myself, yea. I suppose I could go to bed early, but guess how likely that'll happen. I guess I could just watch stupid tv shows, maybe play some video games, do some studying (haha). If the points were on Scooby Doo they'd be Velma. Wow, it's a Whose Line I've never seen before, that's cool. Damn, Colin just got some action with ex-WWF wrestler China, now Ryan gets some too (as he spanks himself), and now another great Colin and Ryan kiss, I wonder how many times they have kissed each other on this show, maybe just a few too many. (replace all p's with g's, and your on a gicnic at the nudist colony) Nice genis. You are going to gay for that. Would you like a gog? Gog? A soda gog? and some gringles? Once you gog you can't stog. Hehehe. I love that show, makes me laugh every time. Now it's Familly Guy time. Okay no more writing for me, this was kind of a bust. Blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment