Sunday, April 18

Somebody Shoot ME!

I can't stand this damn room anymore, and no one is here to listen to me bitch. Ah God, this sucks and now I have gone into hyperactive whiney mode, I'm going to scream my fuckin' head off AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hate this room, it sucks so much, so much so does it suck, I can't emphasize how freakin' tired I am of being in here, but I've got nowhere else to go. How sad is this, I'm writing out my half assed complaints, and I've officially been holding conversations with myself for quite a few hours now, I do kind of anyways, but not constantly. Oh, and I've officially decided that guys are waaaaay worse than girls in bitchiness too, at least everyone knows what I'm bitching about, I'm lonely damnit, somebody talk to me! And I've been calling my mom too much, not that she's not nice to talk to, but yeah, and I'm tired of talking only online or on the phone, I have had very limited contact with real people. I don't think it helps matters that I'm semi-anti-social, and I can't spend any more money on me, and I do have shit I could do, but I'm sooooo not in the mood, good lord this sucks, I don't think I will ever stop bitching. Alright I'm going to silently bitch to myself, and then try to console myself because my life isn't really that crappy, but right now I truly believe it is. If anyone pities me, you really shouldn't, and if you don't you really suck too. Stop looking at me swan!

No comments: