I don't think hectic even begins to describe the past couple of days, and then throw in emotionally stressful, well now that's a great mixture for great fun. Sad as it is, I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday, it was one of those kind of things that even if I wasn't a part of it would have made me cry, but I knew the relationship wasn't getting any better and prolonging it would have just made it worse. I'm still mopey (considering this is my first breakup EVER, I think I'm doing okay), but I am relieved that I turned in my communication design portfolio today, so I've got a lot less stress there, so much shit to get together in so short of time.
My sister is always amazed that I actually think, she cracks me up, my family always thinks that I don't ever plan ahead or know much of anything, she said if it was her relationship she probably would of let it go on until she hated the guy and he hated her, but I really didn't want that. I also told her that I dyed my hair red, so my actions amazed her even more because I would do something weird like that, but still be smart. By the way, for all who don't know this, breaking up is much easier in theory than in actual practice, and it doesn't help that while I may not seem all that emotional, the people who really know me know that I am very sensitive and empathetic and cannot hide my feelings whatsoever.
Well, only a week and a half until I move out of the dorms, and then three weeks back in EP and then I come back for summer school in which I will live with my sister in her brand new house. Damn, that means I have to clean my room and pack up all my crap, fun fun. I've still got over an hour to my history class so I'm going to try not think too much for a while, cause when I think too much I make myself sad all over again, but all will be well in the end :-)
Wednesday, April 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment