Well, I got in trouble at work before for having too much fun talking about God knows what with my coworker. I have now been sent to another office so that his evil can no longer corrupt me. I can't even look at him right now or else I'll start talking again, or he will bring up another random topic and then more chaos will ensue. I don't know what my problem is today, but I'm more easily distracted than usual and very talkative at the moment. The ability to focus is not one of my strengths today, the only thing I think I could be productive on would be on one of my art projects, my attention span for anything else is about nill. I don't think I helped matters any by listening to Weird Al earlier, keep having stupid lyrics pop up in my head, and I keep singing the calypso song from Beetlejuice which I watched yesterday.
Today is now deemed the day of silly. All shall be silly and those who fail to comply will be smitten. "Shake, shake, shake senora. Shake your body line. Whoop, whoop, whoop senora. Rock it all the time." I still can't get Beetlejuice out of my head, and the cartoon was great too, too bad Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon doesn't show reruns. Wittle tear. I don't think I'm going to get much accomplished today, I can't even print from this computer, I have to send an email to myself and walk back over to my other computer which is with my "evil" coworker to get anything printed out. I feel like I'm five, and have been put in timeout, and I can't stop laughing to myself. I'm so damn retarded. This computer sucks, the monitor is too low, it's hurting my neck. Do I dare venture back to my office? Can I behave myself? Can I really? I'm going back anyways, this office is too quiet, I feel like being a "rebel" cause this is such a rebellious act.
(dramatic music)
Will the research assistant survive the rest of the day at work without getting the giggles, stay tuned for our next episode, "The Office of Dementia"
Monday, April 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment