Well, I made a dumbass of myself last night when I went out to eat with my boyfriend. See, I can't eat a whole lot at once and I always feel bad when we go out to eat and it looks like I've eaten nothing when I'm actually full. So, even though I was starting to feel kind of sick to my stomach I kept on eating because I wanted to eat at least half my meal, well to make a short story long, I tossed my cookies and made an ass of myself. Dumbass am I. We were going to go to movie afterwards as well, but obviously I didn't feel to good so we watched Kill Bill at his place, very weird but interesting movie and ridicuously gory, but I think that was the point.
Okay, now that I'm over telling everyone about my idiocies I'll talk about the events, or lack thereof, of today. Didn't get too much accomplished. I took a little quiz today to see what Sesame Street character I'm most like and I'm an Ernie, that made me happy, cuz Ernie kicks, boo ya! Other than that nothing much, soooo......I don't have any good stupidities in my head to share so I guess I'll stop right here. Now. Stop.
Thursday, April 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment