Wednesday, April 7

You Stole My Jesus Fish!

Oh man, my friend told me something quite humorous the other day. Apparently her history teacher wanted to know if anyone in her class knew what Passover is, she did, but like so many of us she just really didn't want to answer. Well, in his limited knowledge of Judaism (like I know so much, but more than him, at least I appreciate the irony of his forthcoming statement) he said that Passover is like Jewish Easter.....let it sink in....hopefully you get the nice contradiction and if you don't, I'm sorry. Really, I am.

Nothing much new with me besides that story, other than that just more random thoughts. Got to hear the red-headed stranger sing yesterday (not Willie Nelson, one of my friends) and she was on fire, I love her singing style, all I can do is play a few Disney songs on the piano and sing poorly along with them, I think I'll stick to drawing. Got a gov't quiz tomorrow that I'm not studying for, I might do something for Easter, damn my life's boring, but I'm too lazy to do anything interesting, such a quandry that is. Oh well, maybe some interesting predicament will come my way to make a nice little story, but for now ya'll are going to have to be happy with this. Toodles.

No comments: