Friday, April 9

Kickin' My Own Ass

Alright, so I went biking with my sis and her boyfriend and now my ass is soo frickin' sore. The first half of the ride wasn't bad, but then we turned around, I did not realize is was that windy today until I tried riding against it, argh. Needless to say, I will be quite sore tomorrow especially since I don't go bike riding very often anyways and then riding 15 miles just because is going to cause a few muscles to ache. Nothing much else happened to me today except that I got some free food from my bro, but my mom has had quite an interesting day. With having cataract surgery not too long ago my mom thought she just had a some fluid build up in her eye cause she couldn't really see out of it, but apparently her retina detached, not good. So now she has to go through surgery tonight after sitting in the hospital all day cause they have to fix it right away otherwise she might go blind in the one eye. It does sound like they can take care of it, but worrisome nonetheless.

Besides my mom having eye problems my day has been pretty good, I ditched work and school to give myself a three day weekend and hung out with my sibs today, and I might go to a comedy club with my sister, but they might only let people in 21 and up, grrr. Well, better get back to painting my beautiful design project, it's not going to finish itself, and that's sad cause I want to be a lazy ass, oh wait, I already am.

No comments: