I was almost afraid to come into work today after hearing a couple of my coworkers sing "the Battle of New Orleans" yesterday. Anytime anyone starts singing Johnny Horton that's my cue to leave. Oh and they also got the "ants go marching one by one" stuck in my head, after being poorly whistled, hurrah, hurrah. Damnit. It's still there. Well, I get to go to an academic advisor today and maybe I can get all my crap sorted out for school, yay. And I'm soooo glad it's that time of the month again, yay nice and uncomfortable for a couple days, but don't worry all, I really don't PMS, I think my boyfriend is worse than I am and he doesn't even have hormones to blame it on, whatever. Bitch, bitch, bitch, that's what I do best. Hurrah, hurrah, the ants go marching one by one hurrah, hurrah.....Damnit.
Hmmm....well, I guess I'll try doing a little work before I have to leave here, but don't be surprised if that doesn't happen. Until next time!
Friday, April 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment