Wednesday, March 31

Takin' a Break

As you can see from the title I'm takin' a break, from what I'm not sure, but I'm taking a break nonetheless. Have a gov't test I should study for at some point, and I could always do the stuff I'm supposed to be doing at work, but doing any of that would make sense. Well, I should get paid tomorrow, that's always exciting, and since I've paid my last housing bill for the semester I don't have to lose all of my money right away, I get to save it for summer school. YAY! I might have to bum over at my brother's house for summer school, I should talk to him about that, I'm sure he'll be fine with it as long as I do yardwork or some other chores or something. Mooching is great. I don't think I want to pay for UNT tutition for the summer, I might go to UT Arlington or some community college in the area that offers the classes I need. I don't know. I'll try get all this junk sorted out over the weekend, find prices, schedules and whatnot. Who says I'm not responsible.

I like this Old Skool Edge radio station on the internet, very cool, no commercials and mostly good music. Maybe they'll send me something now that I've endorsed their online radio station (kdge.com) I should bring it up a few more times, maybe someone will notice. Well, I still have tonsilitus, and I made the mistake of looking at my tonsils earlier, ewww, made me feel very icky, but now I have a sick fascination with it, stupid me. Damn, I'm being distracted by the splitends in my hair, okay, going to stop, I start picking at things when I'm bored, and that's not a good thing. I think I'll go write some mindless emails now.

No comments: