Monday, April 26

Redhot Hairstyles

Who says blondes have more fun, I think redheads do. I'm so excited my hair is a nice red now, it's very fun, hopefully most people will like it, but if they don't, oh well. I might have to dye it again though, I still have a little blonde showing through, but it's not too noticable, only if you really look. Well now I'm trying to finish up my laundry, I don't have any clean tighty whiteys left, kind of scary that is, and I have to finish up my art projects this week, but once they're done it will be smooth sailing, and that will be soooo nice. Today was fun, me and my roommate had lots of good sittin' around time, and we hung out today with some friends outside cause it was really nice out and had fun, this was a really nice and pretty relaxing weekend considering I had a lot of crap to do. Gonna finish up my laundry, for those that can see me tomorrow, I hope you all like my hair, I know I do, YAY!

No comments: