Mmmm.....good eatin' and good candy and good family time. I went to mass today at my sister's church, and it was kind of....what's the word....strange, I just have never seen an Indian priest. Not that there's anything wrong with that, he was just kind of hard to understand cause he had a really thick accent, plus I don't think I've ever known an Indian Catholic, well, I guess I've never known many Indians to begin with, I think I'm just making an ass of myself so I'm just going to shutup now.
It was nice hanging out with my brother and sisters, haven't done that in a while, there was much chaos and idiocy, very fun. Let's just say there were "frank 'n beans", cockaroach humor, and poorly decorated eggs with stupid comments written on them. My sister-in-law got to take her motorcycle class this weekend and now she's going to get a "kickass" scooter, it actually does look pretty cool, but it just sounds funny. My mom got through her retina surgery okay, but now she has to lay on her stomach for two weeks cause she has to keep her head down, she says her eye is all swollen and it looks like she's been in a fight and I told her to stop getting into all those bar brawls at work, but does she listen? We've been theorizing on how she got her retina detached (oh, by the way, for most other people with detached retinas there are about 3 or 4 tears, my mom had 12, when she does something, she does it well) and we think it might be from her violent sneezing or blowing her nose too hard, or maybe the combination of both. Poor Mommy. Well, I better get back to work on my design project, or maybe I'll just go to bed, who knows.
Sunday, April 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment