Thursday, April 22

Ah, Strings

The Dallas Cowboys should be called the Dallas Tampons, because they only last one period and have one string to pull. That's such a bad joke, but I felt like writing it anyways even though I think most people have heard it before, oh well. I think my portfolio review will go okay, I think I can get all I need for it without too much hassle, now lets just hope I get accepted, won't that be a fun little while waiting to hear if I bombed or soared, eek! I'm excited because I think I got quite a few extra credit points in gov't class, woohoo, that might help cancel out the lack of studying I did for the quiz today, d'oh. Oh, and I lent my Animaniacs CD to someone who appreciates their stupidity, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who will listen to idiotic songs from a cartoon that doesn't get nearly enough credit as it should, le sigh. Well, not much else to talk about, maybe I'll get on a "silly high" later and write some nonsense, but for now this will have to do.

No comments: