Okay, apparently everyone in the office has ADD, including yours truly. I have no more focus now and Dr. Morrison is gone, and I have no more immediate work to do anyways. I could always study, but I'll pass on that. I get to go to a movie tonight since my boyfriend has free tickets, but that means I have to drive my butt over to his place and tonight's a school night so that also means I have to drive my butt back.
Well, I suppose life doesn't hate me as much as I thought because the community college I wanted to go to for summer school now has both of the classes I need instead of just the one, so I get to have cheaper rates and free housing because my sis said I could live with her and her hubby in their new house, I can help decorate :o) I sent in my application for the school today, hopefully, just hopefully everything will be as it should be and all will be at peace. It really isn't that bad, but I really don't want to have to go to school another year, and I really enjoy complaining about all the shit that happens to me, hehe.
Do geese see God?
Wednesday, April 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment