Well, I kind of slept through my Design class today, whoops, but it's not bad, nothing was due today and....yeah, I just didn't wake up until an hour into class so I said, "Shit!" and then went back to sleep for a while. I had a history test today that I think I did pretty good on, I love my history teacher, I really truly remember what she says most of the time so I hardly have to study, and her tests aren't bad at all, very cool. I'm actually wearing shorts today, it's starting to get really hot out, I'm not used to the humidity, I think I'm gonna die once summer hits. I really don't have any work to do right now, but I'm hesitant to tell Dr. M that, maybe I'll continue pretending to work, and listen to my Austin Powers CD to keep with the theme of my quotes....honestly.
My friend called me yesterday, she was all excited that she found someone else who got our joke, see we do this everytime it gets quiet and every time I try making a cricket noise nobody gets it, so I've given up that and I just say "Cricket, cricket" which still confuses people, but whatever. Well, she extended on this joke "Cricket, cricket. Tumbleweed, tumbleweed." which no one ever gets, (we're from the desert so when it's quiet and still we think of tumbleweeds, uh, tumbling by) but to finish it off I had also added a little something "Cricket, cricket. Tumbleweed, tumbleweed. Rustle, rustle......who the hell's Russell?" See this joke cracks us up everytime, but to everyone else we're just retards and I suppose if you've read this far, you're probably a retard too, so welcome to the club, but we're running low on ice, could you go to the Circle K and get some? Yeah, thanks a bunch. We'll be here when you get back, we won't take off or anything.....honestly. Umm.....ok....I think I'm done now ^.^
Wednesday, April 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment