Thursday, March 31

Tom Thumb

BITCHASSWHORE! and BITCH MULLET! stupid mullet lady, nit picking on how many damn chicken strips I'm supposed to serve. I'm sorry, I'm not paid enough to care, and I think I'm doing my job quite well. I don't slack off, but I could do without the hovering and uncomfortable observations.

All my thumbnails are done! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad I'm going to be assigned 50 revisions for the weekend and 60 wordmarks due on Wed. Eww. Not fun. I also have two tests to study for next week, but at least I realize that they're coming up, I took a test on Wed. and had no clue. Fortunately, it was multiple choice and I go to class everyday, and our teacher went over the essay questions plenty, so I think I did okay, but obviously not great. These other two tests I wouldn't be so fortunate on if I didn't study, so yeah, gotta do that this weeked along with the thumbnails.

The rest of this semester is going to be tough AND it's going to fly by. I need to make sure I fix up my resume this weekend, and get into the co-op loop this next week. So yeah, fun stuff. Off I go to.......SLEEP! Oh, glorious sleep, how I missed you so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why the Tom Thumb title?

Missy said...

You're asking for logic from the illogical, it's only because there's "thumb" in the title, and I've been doing a shit load of thumbnail sketches. So I guess there's some logic