As can be gleemed from my "quote", I am quite tired of work. I have class till 5 on Wednesdays and I don't want to work afterwards. Let alone wear army camouflage because all the cafeterias are trying to recruit "strapping, healthy, young people" to go into the service. The recruiters even asked if I would like to join the army, and I don't, not for me, no thanks. The most I've ever done is hold a pull up at one of the Marine recruiter stations that are periodically set up so I can get a free t-shirt that is ALWAYS too big for me.
I am very tired now, I'm still not all that sure what the whole army thing was for, or what prompted it, but it wasn't too bad I guess. There was a life size WWII figurine (I guess that's what you'd call it) who looked like he was about to kill you and it was one of the first thing that people would see coming into the cafeteria, and scaring the shit out of some people. So that was rather entertaining.
Alright, I'm too tired to write anymore so I'm going to do the smart thing and go to bed, cause that's what you do when your tired, just as soon as I finish my orange. Mmmm.....orange.
"Did you see who robbed the store?"
"No, man they were wearing camouflage."
"Well, did you get their license plate number?"
"NO! The bastards backed away!"
Wednesday, March 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment