Amazing! I've been working on my poster for almost six hours straight (I took a half hour break when I discovered I was STARVING) and I am very happy I have my poster pretty much done. I can't really think of anything else to add until I ask for someone else's input and see if they have any viable suggestions. I have a couple of areas I'm afraid might need quite a bit of tweeking, but like I said, I really need someone else's eye right now. Mmmm....eyeballs and flat Dr. Pepper.
Anyways, I think I've earned a break, I might go to the computer lab later so I can print out a full size version of my poster because there are some things you can't really figure out on itty bitty scale. I'm quite proud of myself, I guess I'm a bit more productive if I don't have "distractions."
Oh yes, this morning in my attempt not to become soaked I "ran" for a bit to the art building, and I'm almost suprised I still retain the ability to run, but while running I lose the ability to breathe. Don't ask me why, but I can breathe much better while swimming than while running (makes a lot of sense right?). Speaking of which, with my lack of distractions maybe I should go swimming, that sounds like a pretty good idea. Working out, what a novel idea!
OMG! I've so been forgetting to share with everyone my greatest comicbook purchase ever in the history of comicbook purchases! I just bought "Kingdom Come" which is illustrated by Alex Ross (only on of the coolest artists EVER!) and the story is quite fantastic as well. It was only about $15 and it's over 200 pages of illustrated superhuman goodness. It's remarkable that it's taken me so long to realize the neccesity of said purchase, because this has been out since '97. Way too long for me to wait. I wasn't making much money in '97 (saved up lunch money mostly) but if I knew of the fantabulous "Kingdom Come" I would have saved up for it.
Excuse my nerdiness, but it's very exciting. Mmmm.....last of the flat Dr. Pepper. Alright, I've got a plan of action now: go swim for 45 minutes or so, go to the art lab and print out my poster, go get food, and sit around on my ass for as long as I please. Ready......GO! Well, maybe not RIGHT now, but soon, that is if I can motivate my lazy bones.
ANDALE PUES!
Friday, March 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment