YAY! My research has been deemed "well done!" I had one of the top five research papers in my class, and that makes me happy because I'm already getting my ass into gear for the rest of the semester so now I just need to keep it up. Also I found out from a fellow student how to get my resume out to some companies through the Co-Op/Internship office. Sweet. So I'm going to head over there after my next class and find out all the information that they need from me so I can get into there system and start looking for a job. The girl I talked to said she was getting $10/hour and asked if I was looking for a job because she got a better job and needs to find someone to fill it. Unfortunately it starts next Wed. and I'm too busy during normal business hours to work during the school year, BUT hopefully I can find something for the summer through this co-op thing.
Well, I have class in about half an hour, and fortunately I don't have my lab tonight so I can STUDY! Oh, goody. My philosophy prof just told us yesterday that we have a test TOMORROW! I figured he'd have the test soon (there's no schedule for this class, so I never REALLY know) but I thought he'd at least give us a weeks notice, and especially since I haven't read anything on Plato's Republic, so I am now cramming with ClassicNotes (gradesaver.com, they're like free Cliff's Notes!).
So yeah, I'm doing pretty good after my Spring Break, and now I'm kind of glad that I didn't go anywhere because I did really good on my research, which will only help me in the next couple of months of project after project for this company. Also, I was able to pet the kitty outside the dorm which is always great therapy. I can't wait to have a pet of my very own, it's going to be great when I move to an apartment.
Wednesday, March 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really want to comment on one of the lines in this post, but I know of at least three people reading that would slap me if I did, so I'll let it go....
Post a Comment