So yeah, dyed my hair tonight for no particular reason. My friend was dying her boyfriend's hair a dark auburn and there was plenty of dye left, and since I've dyed my hair pretty much this color before and knew it would look okay, I said, "hey, I should dye my hair too." Immediately excited with the idea my friend gladly got to work on dying my hair. So my hair is a dark reddish brown now, yay. I'm going to try and borrow someone's digital camera so that I can post a picture on here since this only semi-permanent dye, and so that all can see.
WOW! I just got done drying my hair and it is quite dark, but it looks shway cool. I guess dying my hair during the spring semester might become a regular thing for me, I did it last year in May I think. So yeah, look pretty darn spiffy if you ask me, looks kind of like a burgundy or red wine or something, sweet.
So the fact that I've been blessed with extra time with my poster deadline pushed back has been reprimanded with extra hours at work, ugh. Though today went rather quickly, my friend (mentioned in the previous paragraphs) spent most of it with me and we talked and she got free food and all was quite well with the world. Never had my work pass by so blissfully and not seem like FOREVER. Not watching the minutes tick by was a very nice change. Oh, and also I got my Philosophy test back today and I made a 93! so that's semi-exciting. Other than all that jazz I don't have much to report about me, and I apologize for not having any amusing anecdotes, I'm rather tired you know. So good night, and good news.
Wednesday, March 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment