Wednesday, March 30

Are You Mocking Me?

So it's noon and my roommate's still asleep. I left for a while earlier to deposit a check and then find someplace to study, where a bird then decided to crap on my thumbnails. I thought it was such a great idea to do some work outside, but I suppose not. I hate mockingbirds, and it sucks that it's the state bird for just about every southern state. There used to be one that tortured my cat (don't ask me why my cat never caught it, she was a strange one, but still very cute) and it would sit on our patio just squawking it little birdy beak at us. It was one persistant damn bird. My dad even sprayed it with the hose a number of times, but the damn thing would still come back. My cat must have destroyed it's nest or something, because I think it had a profound hatred for her. All I know is that it shit processed mulberries on our pool deck and patio and annoyed the crap out of my parents and I.

The moral of the story....To kill a mockingbird is not such a bad concept.

No comments: