Thursday, March 31

Bitch Mullets

Good lord I'm tired. I've been pretty much constantly working all week. Go to class, eat a little something, do some thumbnails, go serve slop, do more thumbnails, rather depressing really. I really haven't talked to anyone much at all this week, most of my socializing has been limited to talking to people in class or at work. I was hoping to go out for a bit last night, but unfortunately that didn't work out. I'm just rather exhausted is all. I almost fell asleep in philosophy, and usually I'm pretty good about being able to pay attention. It doesn't help that I've been having some trouble falling asleep, I'm tired all day, but when I lay down to go to bed I can't seem to sleep. It's really annoying.

Okay, enough complaining, sorry about that. My mood hasn't been the greatest this week, I've been very blah. Anyways, I have 20 thumbnails left to do for tomorrow, which shouldn't be too bad. I just really don't want to go to work, the last couple of days of work I really thought I might fall asleep on my feet. My line is the one of the cleanest though, because I'm so bored and am constantly looking for something to do. Plus there's this one supervisor who is incredibly irritating sometimes because she's so nit picky, even if there's nothing wrong she finds something bitch about, like if it isn't fixed the whole operation of serving slop is going to go to hell. Well, you know what, I'd like to fix your damn mullet because that's bothering me and I think it's distracting the other workers. Mullets are never a good idea. Not even when combined with "Achey Breaky Heart."

So I didn't stop complaining, what a surprise. I'm going to get some food now.

1 comment:

B. said...

I take full blame for ruining your one chance this week to get out and be social. Sorry about that.
As punishment, I shall grow my hair into a mullet and let you mock me.