Well, another day comes to a close. Took a test in philosophy, I think I did quite well. I ranted on how Plato would have all the arts abolished in "the Republic" saying it's human nature to want to express themselves, and if everything was so balanced that would be denying human nature's innate dynamics, and blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, I came home. Then I had women's health where we discussed menopause and how the average woman will have about 400 periods in her lifetime, yeesh, I'm a long ways off, but it sounds like it's easier to deal with PMS and such much more than menopause. I will make sure to be very well read on hormone replacement therapy when my time comes, but I've got a few years yet.
THEN, I had the joy of going to work, where it was way too hot and I felt light-headed for most of my shift. It was quite strange I thought maybe I was getting sick because I felt pretty close to fainting for a while, but I've never actually fainted before, so I'm not sure. ANYWAYS, my bro-in-law's sister has recruited me to do some copy images to hang in the baby room her and her husband are decorating. I get to draw 4 duck pictures, and all I have to do is replicate, no thinking, no ideations, just drawing. Plus, I'll get a few bucks as well, I think I'll charge $20 for each thing, depending on the costs. Pretty cheap I think, but it's family of family, so it's all good.
So now I've just come back from my friends' place where they had a little get together and met a couple new people (it was only 6 of us, and I already knew 3, so yeah a couple (that was a pointless explanation, right?)). Got some good spagetti and there were some interesting topics that came up, mostly on the ridiculous end, but they progressed from G-rated to X-rated throughout the couple of hours I was there. Rather amusing really. So now I'm tired, and I have an 8 o'clock class tomorrow and I have a couple phone calls to make yet. Off I go to do everyday things.
Thursday, March 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment