Monday, March 7

Coasting Easy

Well, I just got over a big silly high with my friend after I was hanging out with her in the computer lab. The damn printer is out of black and they don't have any more because they're bastards, so now I'm going to pay to get my poster printed out, hopefully all goes well with that tomorrow, because I don't want to pay for Kinkos printing because they are way overpriced. (I'm going to a copy place here at school, what I just wrote didn't make much sense.) Damn printer. Pay fees for the stupid lab and it can't even print out everyone's projects. Bitches.

I have now become recently RE-addicted to Roller Coaster Tycoon, which may not be for the best, but oh do I love it so. I like how I can design roller coasters that NOONE will ride because they're too intense, wusses. I would so ride any of the rides I design barring they aren't going to crash (most of mine don't, I connect the tracks and everything) but I have made a mistake or two in the past which is why I always make them go through a test run. It's sad when the little people die even though they don't really exist, or do they? I remember accidentally deleting some piece of sidewalk right outside a ride exit that was over some water and SO MANY people drowned because when the ride was finished all these people would walk out into the water, I was kind of depressed after that. Oh, and the first time I had a roller coaster crash on me (station brakes failure) I was so sad, and none of the digitized people would ride it afterwards, "I'm not riding that -- it's not safe," but the mechanic wouldn't fix it fast enough! Bitches. No one even knows what I'm talking about anymore, maybe I'll start singing the theme song to Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers again or something.

Chi, chi, chi, chi, chi, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers!

I swear it's just silliness, no unnatural substances here, the combination of sleepiness and sugar and strange friends will create some interesting results. Oy vey. I'm really sleepy now, I think I'll go to bed soon, right after I play some more Roller Coaster Tycoon, righteous. Crap, I didn't just say "righteous" did I? That word should be shot, maybe I'll sic and evil squirrel upon it.

Later taters.

1 comment:

EmberFireflash said...

hey... im resemble that remark!

my women now are back to being white, but they look better.. i swear if he doesnt like them im gonna do it anyways.

anyways....

DUCKTAILS... wooooo OOO!!