Wednesday, March 16

One is the Loneliest Number

That you ever do.....Two can be as bad as one, but right now I think I might take anything I can I get. Plus I'm tired of having to feed myself, stupid crappy chinese food, at least I get to relish the Chai I am now so sweetly sipping.

Mmm......chai (drool)

Had to get some magazines for my "research" and wandered around the crappy Denton Golden Triangle Mall being sad that I am fairly responsible with my money and didn't allow myself to buy anything fun. Except for chai.....mmm.......

So now I'm trying to improve my mood by listening to the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack "mocha choka latta" and then something said in french "Lady Marmalade," right on. I need someone to whine to, I feel like being pathetic. Pathetic is my middle name. Damn you all for being away on Spring Break and going on vacations and stuff and things. Okay, not really, I'm not that angsty, but I am quite bored, and that chinese food was so disappointing, at least it's not making me sick.

JINX!

I'll probably be tossing some cookies later after announcing that. Mmmmm......chai

No comments: