Sounds like a curse word, right? FUDGE KNEES!
Alrighty, got all my stuff situated for tomorrow, gonna have to take a few trips to the car, but it'll be worth it. Spring Break here I come! Tomorrow and Saturday are going to be filled with Comm Design ooey gooey goodness, and then after that....either veg at my manfriend's abandoned apartment (he has a kitchen and tv and multiple rooms, so therefore beats my shitty dorm room any day even when it is filled with lots and LOTS of crap) or I may decide to drive to EP. The latter is sounding less likely, because my car's ten years old now, with a fair amount of miles on it and has randomly broken down before. Soo......risking it on a 500 + mile drive might not be the best idea. Plus it might be good if I see a sibling or two in that time frame, but seeing as I've only talked to ONE of the three since Christmas, I'm not so sure I'll be doing too much of that.
Anyways, I am looking forward to having a break, I need to do a "research project" over the break, and I might catch up on some readings, but I'll have plenty of time to do all that. I've decided that I just want to do a whole lot of nothing this coming week, sounds quite nice really. Oh! Right! keep forgetting to tell people of my stupidity or more like clumsiness, I keep forgetting because it only hurts when I walk and now I've been sitting for some time.
So here it goes.....Last night after a late night IHOP meeting (where in which I was publicly dumped, but still felt it okay to talk to the guy (this is a joke people, not real, one of my mf's friends....and I guess mine too)) I was unable to find a reasonably distanced parking space. So after driving around for almost 20 MINUTES! (can you believe that, it really sucked) I got a spot in this one area that isn't too bad, but until last night wasn't aware that they were Resident spots (learn something new everyday) (oh, and btw I got my poster project turned in fine, my week has been progressing much more nicely since Tues. except for the fact that I have a cold now and have been sneezing like crazy. Anyways, back to the story....). Since where I work was a lot closer to my car than my dorm I decided I'd move it after work. So I walk over, well I use "walk" loosely because apparently I don't know how to walk and can't pick up my feet enough so that I don't drag them into a ditch in the street and plow my knees into the pavement. OW! I have not taken a fall like that in quite some time. So now my knee causes me to hobble a bit (hopefully this will pass) and going down stairs is a bitch. Damn car parked far away in area I am incapable of walking in. I blame you IHOP! and your delicious sundaes too! all warm and gooey with hot fudge!
Mmmm..........fudge
Where was I? Oh yeah, my knee. It hurts. Right.
I guess that story could have been shorter, but what fun is that? I guess I should get some sleep, maybe I'll eat an orange first though, that might be good. Vitamin C. Good for colds, and sneezing I suppose. Fudge knees!
Thursday, March 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment