Tuesday, March 22

Symbolism Anyone?

Okay, for some reason I remember some funky ass dream from this morning. Probably dreamt in between my snoozings, always fun right? Don't know how it came to this, BUT I remember waking up in the middle of a heart surgery (being performed on me) and not being freaked out, everything was rather calm. I think I had a heart murmur or something to be fixed, and for some reason it felt like I really knew the doctor, but it was some asian lady that I've never seen before....or have I? I guess the operation went smoothly because after a VERY quick recovery I ended up on a pier, with the cast of Friends. Why? No one knows. And we all thought it would be cool to pretend we were in Top Gun, except the girls were the pilots and sadly there was no Tom Cruise. I don't believe these were two different dreams, because I was wondering how my scar looked from my heart surgery which was now a very healed mark going down my sternum. And Friends were asking what that was about.....

I don't know if it means anything, the heart surgery thing I might gleem some relevance from, but the Top Gun Friends thing makes no sense. It's not like I've seen either recently. I just find it interesting because I never remember dreams, and if I do it's always some silly crap like this.

Usually the dreams I remember are those really frustrating ones where I get up late for class and the day gets progressively worse and I eventually wake up at 5 in the morning relieved to find out it's only 5 in the morning, none of that crap happened, and I still have a couple more hours of sleep left. Nothing like trauma to make you appreciate your day more. I used to have falling dreams, except when I slept in a water bed in high school I would somehow raise myself up some so that I would wake up with my bed sloshing around with the feeling that I actually fell into it.

Okay, so this post has nothing to do with anything really, just thought it might be fun to share. Though now I realize it just doesn't make any sense, but I'm still expecting to find a scar on my chest even though I know I didn't have heart surgery. I would get so much pity attention if I did though, pity attention rocks. Maybe I'll go throw myself in front of another car.....or maybe not, nevermind. Forget I said anything.

No comments: