Ah the mother fuckers! Can no one print out posters? Because I don't think anyone can, I've tried the art lab and the copy place in the Union and neither seem to be able to print out posters. And the Union printing is just trippy. First of all one of the ink heads was really dirty or dried out or something and printer kept printing streaks, so that took forever and a day and I'm supposed to be in my Philosohpy class right now, but the poster has taken precedence over EVERYTHING! The weirdest thing is that it was printing the right colors, just streaky, but once they fixed the problem and it was printing cleanly, the colors completely fucking changed on me! Well all except for my orange and white, my black changed to gray, my blue to blue green, and my violet to black. Why? No one knows.
You know what's also great, I feel like I could throw up at any minute because I'm one of those women that can sometimes get the really bad curl-up-in-a-ball-and-cry-like-a-baby cramps. No fun, ug, I feel so nauseous. I'm going to lay down now, and I am honestly not going to work tonight if this keeps up. I'll fill in tomorrow or something if needed, it's actually easier to not say anything, because they hard on giving permission, but forgiveness they hand out like candy, or something. I think I'm gonna hurl.
Tuesday, March 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment