YAY! Irish Festival! That's what I did all day. Went to the Irish Festival where I spent WAY too much money, but I guess that'll happen from time to time. So many things to see, so many SHINY and PRETTY things to see. So....I bought a necklace, a ring, and some earrings, and all my problems are solved, or not. It wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't cost so frickin' much to get in, because my jewelry really wasn't that expensive at all. I honestly think I have to be one of the cheapest women to buy for, because I don't want expensive, pretty things, I like cheap pretty things, because then I don't feel nearly as bad if I lose it (I lose earrings all the time). So yeah, money go bye-bye.
I did try on a corset, that was fun, if it weren't so pricy I'd buy one for shits 'n giggles. My friend took a picture of me, so when those get developed I'll try and remember to post it on here. With the right tools I too can have bust line. Dogs were everywhere. Not just any kind of dogs either, there were lots of Irish Wolf Hounds, which I had never seen in person until today. GINORMOUS dogs, and there was a Mastiff, dear lord, what a massive dog, 200 POUNDS! Who needs a pony with a dog like that?
Pretty stuff, bodices, giant dogs, anything else? Oh yes, I had the BEST STEAK EVER! I love you TGI Fridays and your Jack Daniels Flat Iron Steak. I haven't had steak in so long, it was fantastic. All you people who have seen me eat before would have been AMAZED, I finished my whole meal in about 10 minutes. Mmmm.....I miss you already steak, I will keep you in my dreams. Snap out of it! Alright, I need to take a shower, and hopefully I'll here from my manfriend later, but it's a little late now. Hope everyone's weeked is going swell!
Sunday, March 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment