Saturday, October 1

Wake Unto Thee

So I just have woken up and I remember dreaming (which I very rarely do) about...I guess it was a TV show or something. Something that might be on TLC or the Discovery channel (maybe I'll pitch the idea to them) about this group of blue collar workers exploring and visiting not so blue collar jobs (the looked like maybe they were mechanics or something). I'm not sure why I was involved in this, it seemed like I was just watching, but also there, it's a dream so...yeah. The only place I remember them going is an astronaut or fighter pilot training place. And everyone had to try the g-force thingy (you know, you get strapped in and spin around in circles till you pass out? Fun stuff.) I don't know, mostly it was confusing and weird like most of my dream (and thoughts are).

Now if you look at the time that I'm posting this you may wonder why I'm up so gosh derned early. I'm picking up my bf from the airport at "way-too-early" and I also have to take him back to the airport later today. One of those far away gigs, but also a close gig and instead of driving back and forth without sleep he's gotten a cheap plane ticket (REALLY!) and I play choeffer for the day. Not too bad though because I get to go to the ballet (never been to a ballet before) and...I don't know, do something other than homework today.

Oh yes, I must tell you! Boscoe is doing so much better now, I think yesterday was the turning point for him and now he's actually eating and being much more active and generally more comfortable in his cage and around me. He can also chirp pretty damn loud if he wants, but hopefully that won't be a CONSTANT thing. I know he's a bird and that's what birds do, but if he starts "screaming" and not just singing idly then something's wrong. I'm still keeping a close eye on how much he's been eating though, but I think he's doing good now.

Better get ready to leave soon. Hope everyone's weekend goes swimmingly.

No comments: