So...I was going to post some pretty pictures that I developed today, but seeing as there is a problem trying to connect to my webhost thingy it won't be happening right now. Oh well, I'm just really happy on how well these photos came out, a three hours well spent in the dark room.
Oh yes, it is official, I am sick. Not just sort of sick, and I think it's too late to "rest and eat well" to keep if from going its course. Like I have the time to rest and eat well even if I tried.
I am going to go to bed very soon, I was hoping to get more research done, but I'm too tired for that. I don't have to work tomorrow so that should help me out in getting everything I need done this weekend and help me not get too sick. As long as I don't get tonsilitus (or mono or something) I shouldn't be too bad, though I do feel tonsils/glands swelling a bit. Bleh.
I'll try to keep everyone appraised of my ever-so-exciting sickliness. You know, so no one feels left out from my bitchings I'll be doing to people who can actually physically interact with me and call me on the phone. I want to make sure as many people feel sorry for me as possible.
PITY ME! for I am a sickening Missy.
Thursday, October 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment