Monday, October 10

Not Much to Report

I'm quite sleepy, and I really don't want to do much of any work right now. So, I think I'll probably head to bed soon instead. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Uh...I guess I haven't written in a little while, but I can't think of a whole lot that I want to talk about. Like I said, quite sleepy. Boscoe was content with just hanging out with me earlier, usually he doesn't really seem to want me to bother him, but I think he's getting more and more used to me. He didn't even poop on me, always a plus.

I feel a lot better about my advertising project now that I've settled on using found images I don't have to worry about a photographer and such. I kind of need to use found imagery because I want to have famous athletes (well proper uniforms anyways) and singers and whatnot in my ads and I obviously am not able to get them for a photo shoot I'll just have to do some digging. I'll be spending quite a bit of time in the Resource Library looking for (and then deciding, which will probably take me more time than it will to find the pictures) and scanning in pretty pictures.

I don't feel very interesting right now so I'm going to hit the sack. Night all.

No comments: