Monday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

I'm tired, this whole time changing thing has me all screwed up. Well, that and I was quite tired after yesterday. Work all day, then go to big band concert (which was really good and really fun), and then eat out afterwards, then drive home before I get TOO sleepy.

Still tired of school, and I really want/need a break like everyone else in moderately challenging classes. All I need is a three day weekend, that's all I ask, I'd take off a class day, but seeing as I get docked in my grade if I miss over 2 classes, that won't be happening. I need those days incase I get sick and don't want to go to a doctor.

Oh boy, I should get some more stuff done for packaging design, but I'm not sure what else to do. My teacher isn't giving as much straight forward guidance which is good and bad. I'm still a student, and have never done a package design before, so I think more direct rules and guidelines would be good. Though without the guidance it's a little more "real world". She also wanted some computer stuff for tomorrow, but I hate doing crap on the computer before I have a somewhat clear idea of what I'm doing, and I have three fairly vague ideas. So no computer stuff for me.

I think I'm just going to go to bed a little early so that maybe I'll have more hutzpah to get more things done tomorrow. Such an exciting Halloween, I know.

No comments: