Ah, the joys of printing on the art lab plotter. Actually, most of the problem or the reason it's taking a while anyways is because my files are so gosh derned huge. It's taking a while for all the data to get over to the printer, fun stuff.
I think I've managed to get my Internet disconnected. There was some miscommunication between me and my roommate, and I didn't send in the bill until almost a week after it was already due. Generally it's better to send payments a week BEFORE, but that's just silly. So now today, I'm not getting any signal. More fun stuff.
I hope my file prints (or at least finishes SENDING to the printer) before my Chemistry lab at 5, but I suppose I could be a little late if necessary.
I've been noticing that my mood has been rather volatile lately, well that's not the best word, but I keep getting knocked "off balance" real easily. I guess it's just stress, but I'm not competely sure if I act like "this" (vague, I know) even when I don't have much to worry about.
Friday was rather upsetting when I got my grade back from packaging (here's one of those things that gets me "off balance") and I got 79 on my damn "svelte" box. I thought I had done so well, and not to be stuck up or anything, but I thought my particular box looked quite a bit better than a lot of other classmates, and the few I've talked to said they got B's. I still need to write my prof an email or something (I don't think I can handle face-to-face for some reason right now) and ask WTF!? It's not like I blew it off, or half assed it, I put a lot of time and thought into that damn thing and I don't even get a damn B! Her (my prof, who isn't really a prof, but a grad student, but who has been in the biz for a while) explanation for my grade really didn't make sense to me either, and if it weren't for the fact that I've been "volatile" lately I would have spoken to her about it right away.
I don't know, just irks me a bit...if you couldn't tell.
I don't think I'm going to make to class on time, my file is only half sent. Which really blows. This is taking longer than I planned. Argh.
30% more to go, come on baby, you can do it twenty minutes, I know you can.
What else is there to complain about? Lets see, lets see. I've got too many things I've been complaining about that I really shouldn't. I'm fine really, just a little tired is all. School's great, the sink is a mess though (not my doing, I swear), and I haven't been able to give Boscoe as much attention as I would like.
You know, stuff and things. This, that and the other. All that jazz. The whole shabang (or is it she-bang?). Blah, blah, blah.
I think I'll be going soon. Talk to you peeps lay-ta.
Monday, October 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment