Tuesday, October 4

I Like Naps

So um....I decided to take a nap at about 7 and then slept till 11 and am now going to go back to sleep in short order at close to 2 in the morning. I had planned on working on my packaging assignment, but seeing as I've wasted away my night that didn't happen.

That was a great nap though, I didn't want to take one earlier today because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get up again for my afternoon classes. The only reason I got up at 11 was cause my roommate checked in on me because I still had my door open and stuff. Naps are quite awesome though, even when they cease to really be naps anymore.

Anyways, I suppose I'll head back to bed now, and hopefully I'll be awake enough tomorrow to really accomplish something and not just wander around half asleep. Night.

No comments: