1,513 feet on the Kitten Cannon. Woo Hoo.
That game is so awful, but somehow still entertaining. I'm such a bad person, and I really like cats too.
My night class was very entertaining tonight. See, we have these group presentations starting up (my group doesn't have to go until December something)and one of the groups made this horrid, horrid video, but it was oh so funny. They used little stick puppets and things and it was very Monty Python-esque, and just so silly. I haven't laughed that hard in long, long time. It's hard to describe why it was so funny without actually showing the video, hopefully they'll make copies and give/sell them to the class. I'm quite sure just about everyone will want one.
What was really fun is that they made fun of our professor and that's only funny if you've had him for a class. Just one of those "insider" things I guess.
I've had a rather pleasant day of video gaming. It's nice to take a little break before the next big assignment, Lord knows I won't get another one for a while. I'm sure I'll have homework over Thanksgiving (I usually do), but I'm looking forward to the holidays coming up.
Hopefully I'll figure out what classes I need tomorrow, I'm meeting with an advisor to discuss my Degree Plan. I need to have a minor to graduate (just required with my major) and I'm not allowed to major in another art field, and I've always kind of thought about education, but I'm not all that sure. I'm actually not looking for anything TOO challenging because I don't want to detract from my MAJOR classes. When I think that though, I feel I'm just being lazy, but I just really don't know what else I really WANT to persue. I don't know, maybe I'll do Anthropology or something, I've really liked the two classes I've already taken, and I would think Cultural Anthropology could be really helpful to my major.
Food for thought, I just need some classes for next semester, and it would be great if I get to graduate by Spring 2007. I guess I'll head to bed or something. Night all
Thursday, October 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment