Wednesday, October 26

Turned In

So I've finally turned in my Ad Campaign, about time too. I am pretty happy with how my turned out, I think it stands out fairly well. It's a little depressing though because the other class' (with the prof I had LAST semester) just completely blows all of our (my class) campaigns out of the water. Not that there wasn't good thinking and ideas in our class, but their execution just looked so much more professional. Not just a few looked "professional" like in our class, but EVERYONE'S looked great. Sure some were better than others, but mine would have been at the "low" end if I presented with the other class. Whereas I like to think in my class mine is at least a little better than the average of the class. (With my luck I'll end up getting a 79 in here too.)

The other prof just has better Art Directing skills than the my current prof. He can lead EVERYONE to a better look with his input and suggestions. All this is still the student's work, but we are all very much in need of a critical eye and critical suggestions, as I suspect we always will be, but in time will be better equipped to do more of it ourselves.

So that's done...and after spending lots of money yesterday I think I'm going to stay at home mostly today (bought boards to present project, got the bird some new toys, got expensive ass photography stuff, and then got some groceries).

I'm pretty tired now, even though I really didn't stay up that late last night. I think it's the accumulated lack of rest throughout the semester and now I get a couple days of rest until I have to get cracking on the next project. Well, sort of rest, I do have 30 thumbnail revisions to do for Packaging, but that shouldn't be too bad.

I really want it to be Christmas break already, or Thanksgiving at least (which will obviously come first) cause I'm starting to feel a little burned. Yay project done.

No comments: