Saturday, October 29

Falling Back

So...tonight I worked. Made 50 bucks so not too shabby, not too shabby. I got a fair amount of homework done today, but I really need to start thinking about my timeline project for my Graphic Design History class before everything gets too involved in Advertising again. Always something.

I took some more "motion" shots today, I hope most will come out alright. It would suck to have to re-shoot. My friend invited me to take pictures of her dance troupe rehearsal this morning, so I think I got some interesting shots in there. I also made Boscoe flap his wings and took shots of that.

Now what was really cool today is that I went shopping...for me! NOT for school supplies or anything I needed necessarily, but I went out and got myself a whole new outfit. My excuse for it is I needed something for tomorrow night (big band concert, but isn't really that dressy, but an excuse nonetheless). I didn't get anything fancy, but it's nicer stuff than I usually wear: button up shirt, cool new jeans (ok, yeah, I wear jeans all the time, but these ones are cool!), and some new brown suede boots "don't you step on my brown (not blue) suede shoes". It'll be my "cowgirl" outfit (I should have gotten a hat too, darn). All prices marked down, oh yeah, and I also got another sweater. Sweaters are nice. I like sweaters. They're like portable blankets. Blankets feel like sleep. I like sleep.

Now I've got to work all day tomorrow, and then hopefully get off in time to see the Haltom City Big Band (I guess it's a little late to be advertising it NOW, but the website is based off of my flier design (which was never printed, and for some reason there isn't a link to the pdf of my flier) le sigh). Oh, and the time is half an hour late on the website/flier it actually starts at 7, but whatever, not like anyone's going to make plans for it now if they haven't already heard of it. Should be fun though.

So I'm going to head off to bed now, and don't ya'll forget to turn your clocks back ya hear! (One hour behind, so we gain an hour and go BACK in time.) Fall Back people.

No comments: