Well I've finished my first "svelte" box, and I have to say it looks pretty darn good. My packaging prof wants us to at least try two different iterations of our word, but we're only REQUIRED to have ONE. So I thought I give myself all of today to get one done really nicely, and tomorrow I'll try and do another one.
I was supposed to take a roll of pictures today and develop it, but it lost priority over the box, and I've got a couple of weeks for this project. As long as I don't completely forget about it I should be fine. So yeah, I'm supposed to make prints tomorrow, but seeing as I don't have any processed negatives to work with that won't be happening. I suppose I'll just sit in class doing other stuff so I don't get an absence.
I really hate the fact that art classes start to dock your grade after two absences, a little annoying.
I should start working out my rough drafts for body copy, or at least read the hand out my advertising prof gave us. I don't know, do something. I'm still so glad my box came together as nicely as it did with very few troubles. I have a feeling I may run on short supply of those kind of experiences this semester.
Back to the ol' grind.
Tuesday, October 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment