Monday, October 17

Boscoe the Chewer

Yay! I'm done with my research-o-la. Which is shway cool because then that means I can go to bed soon. Hip hip hoorah.

Boscoe has now gone to happily chewing apart one of my pencils. I think he's "teething" essentially, or strengthening his beak since birds don't have teeth. It was quite entertaining to have him roam around me while I was trying to think up crap metaphors and forced connections and the like for my research. Apparently we have "revised" research due next class period, but that shouldn't be too bad, I just need to put together a couple of visual boards mostly. Fun fun.

I have to do my final prints tomorrow for my photography class. I would have liked to get them finished today, but read above, research was needed to be done. I honestly thought I might end up staying up much later than this, and I was able to take plenty of brain breaks so it wasn't all that bad.

My computer is really starting to frustrate me. I knew it never had much ram, but now that I really need to use Photoshop and am using really BIG images, my computer just...can't do anything. So I think by this weekend I'm going to invest on some new hardware for my computer so it come up to speed...hopefully.

Well, I suppose I should go to bed, I don't want to not get enough sleep and then get sick again...cause that would blow.

No comments: