Wednesday, October 5

Duality Duel

I'm not even sure what I want to talk about. I'm kind of starting to fall asleep on my feet, or my ass technically.

I think I'm starting to be able to accept and get my head around what I need to do for advertising. I've been worrying about it all week, and I still had to get lots of other stuff done (make "svelte" boxes, take and develop pictures (very time consuming, though not that hard) and remember to eat and stuff). I've been so easily upset lately too, not much fun for me or anyone having to deal with me. I'm still a little off balance, and fairly emotional under normal circumstances anyways, but I'm getting used to this now.

I understand LOGICALLY what I need to do and I'm capable of getting everything done that I need to get done, and do it well, but then EMOTIANALLY I mentally scream (AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! How in the hell am I going to get all this done!). It's very difficult for me to get Emotional Missy to listen to Rational Missy, and Emotional Missy has a hard time keeping herself hidden no matter how hard Rational Missy tries. It's a crazy duality that frustates both Missy's quite a bit.

I did get to hear my manfriend play some big band tonight which really helped me get out of my little slump of just holing up in my room hoping I get stuff done. Amazingly enough I actually got some work done while listening to the big band stuff.
Hmm...I need to ask him when I'm getting for having designed that flier for him. Note to self: ask for money...or something to that effect.

I hope you all like the photos I posted, I just printed those today. That took up about 3 hours developing the film and then printing off several images.

Wow, I think my poor excuse for a work schedule might even start to become a burden on me having enough time to get all my class work done. Those are the kind of thoughts that start to freak Emotianal Missy out. I can and will get it done though.

This semester is going to FLY by.

No comments: