Thursday, September 29

Shit Head Bird

So I've been able to get the bird to eat some, but I still don't think he's been eating enough. I've decided I'll take him to the pet store tomorrow so they can check him out and they can tell me if I'm overreacting or really do need keep an eye on how he's eating. I went by today to see if they had any suggestions to help him eat more and they said I could bring him by just to make sure he looks okay. I've never had a cockatiel before so I don't know WHAT to look for, but I've had parakeets before and I know he should be eating quite a bit more.

Hopefully nothing too dramatic will happen with that. I just want to be a good mommy and make sure he sticks around for a while. Boscoe's a shit head though, he knows where his food is and he'll stand ON the dish, but won't eat unless I stir the seed around or something. Then he'll two bites, sit there, NOT eating, and then I'll stir around the seed again and he'll eat a few more bites....lather, rinse, repeat.

I guess I haven't been eating so good myself either, but I keep telling him to do as I say not as I do. He doesn't seem to be listening. Yes, I have conversations with the bird. Well, more like thinking out loud, but pretending he understands. I'm not really crazy, I just act like it at times.

I better get some thumbnails done. Yippie.

No comments: