I must be getting sick because I'm exhausted and I have done very little today. I don't really feel that "bad" just tired and I got lots of crap to do. Like memorize all the info for my graphic design quiz tomorrow, which I've barely looked at cause each time I do I groan and put back in my notebook.
I'm too tired right now to retain much information, maybe I'll make flash cards or something at least. I don't know...something. I have to do another "20 step" research thing for my client in 3D Graphic Design, Bayou Magic (great website, really).
Just tired and don't want to have to do these things, but I do have to do them so I will, just not with much enthusiasm. Anyways, hope no one else is getting sick, because it really puts a crimp in productivity.
Wednesday, October 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hell yeah it does, im not fond of being sick. Sorry to hear that dude.
Post a Comment