Yay! New job for me! I get to now know the joys of being a cashier at one of the school cafeterias, oh joy. So now I've determined that I have 24 hours of class time with about 17 hours of work which is 42 hours together, the equivalent of a full time job. In addition, I get oodles of yummy fun homework to keep me fairly void of free time. Crap. But oh do I need the money, paying for school is fun right? Come on everybody nod with me, you know it. Well, enough of that I should get going and do my Color and Rendering homework and some of my Typography so that I can go out to dinner tonight and not have to worry about such "trivial" things. All work and school play makes Miss a dull girl, and cranky to boot, and who the hell needs that!? Joy for the expenses of college life and I don't even have enough room to put all my stuff away, sweet.
Wednesday, September 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry, I can't add. 17 plus 24 is 41 not 42. This is why I'm an art major.
Post a Comment